Not every money manager has the
performance, risk management and discipline to be a Trade Leader. Currensee has strict guidelines and processes for accepting Leaders into the program, and constant reviews and checks on those in the program.
The goal is provide investors with the opportunity to invest in selected Forex managers, so the Compliance and Trade Leader Management teams analyze every potential Trade Leader and grant approvals into the program. These same teams monitor each Trade Leader on an ongoing basis to verify that they keep to their committed risk management levels.
The Selection Process
Strong Trade Leader Candidates have:
- At least six months of consistent, positive, risk-adjusted performance
- Prudent risk management with acceptable levels of drawdown and leverage
- A history of disciplined trading and adherence to strategies
- The ability to pass due diligence and background checks
- Qualified traders and money managers apply for the program by filling out this form
- Assessment: The Trade Leader Management Team screens and interviews all qualified candidates, reviewing performance and risk management strategies and explaining the details of the program.
- Testing: Candidates that pass Assessment must link a live trading account to the Currensee system to verify performance history and check for any technical issues. The team observes trading and for a period of time to ensure compatibility and consistent performance.
- Measurement & Approval: Candidates that perform well in the testing period and are approved by the management team are added to the program and made available to investors on the leaderboard.
Monitoring: Trade Leaders in the program are monitored constantly to ensure that performance and risk management continue to meet strict standards. The Trade Leader Management Team investigates trading anomalies and technical issues on a regular basis.