Trade Leader past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Investor returns may vary materially from Trade Leader returns based on slippage, fees, broker spreads, volatility or other market conditions. If you place additional trades in your account or you modify or cancel an order generated by your program you may achieve a materially different result than the Trade Leader(s) that you follow. Your trading program will follow the same leverage of each Trade Leader whose signals you have incorporated into your program; and that leverage can vary by Trade Leader and by trade. By increasing or decreasing the amount of capital you allocate to follow the signals of a particular Trade Leader, you may achieve materially different profits or losses than the Trade Leader and you may be increasing or decreasing the risk of your program.
Top Trade Leader Performance
|JoinyFX C||FXW Trading C||LW Trading A||JoinyFX A||JL FX
This table shows five of the most popular Trade Leaders' monthly performance over the 12 months ending 3/31/2013. Trade Leader performance is actual historical performance in a live trading account, but is no indication of future performance. Investor returns may vary from Trade Leader returns based on slippage, fees, broker spreads, volatility or other market conditions.
Building Your Trade Leaders Portfolio
- Pick Trade Leaders based on past performance, risk and other metrics
- Allocate funds to the Trade Leaders in your portfolio
- Every time the Trade Leader trades, the trade is automatically executed in your account
- You can add more funds to each Trade Leader, remove funds and easily measure your results at any time
- A 2% annualized service fee is charged monthly, based on the average capital in your account.
- You pay a 20% success fee when you make a profit which is collected at a High Water Mark level per Trade Leader.
Currensee puts the power of investing in world currency markets in the hands of every investor. We strive to deliver profitability transparency and control to investors around the world. We make sure you see every Trade Leader's detailed, actual performance, and we give you control by providing you with the tools and information to make your own investing decisions.
Download our latest performance fact sheet now!
- Trade Leader returns are based on the average performance of Currensee Trade Leaders. Investor returns may vary from Trade Leader returns based on slippage, fees, broker spreads, volatility or other market conditions.
- 12-month returns are cumulative returns from Apr. 1, 2012 through Mar. 31, 2013 for the 20 Trade Leaders in the program on Apr. 2, 2013.
- Barclay CTA Index is the BarclayHedge.com index of 500+ Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs).
- Gold returns are based on the results of SPDR ETF GLD.
- S&P 500 returns are based on the results of SPDR ETF SPY.