Our pledgeWe’d like to point out that this internship is unpaid and will require a minimum of 20hrs a week. In exchange for your smarts and awesomeness, we pledge to you:
- A full-stocked kitchen full of free snacks including string cheese, Lil' Debbies and Kit Kats
- As much coffee, tea and water as you can drink
- Statue of Liberty M&M dispensing machine
- Free bagels and schmear each and every Friday
- Really rad co-workers
- Killer location sandwiched between Haymarket & North Station T-stops
- Speaking of sandwiches, access to every treat and delicacy in the North End (oooh now I’m hungry)
- Our ultra-lounge featuring over-sized bean bag chairs
- A live Turntable room for you to DJ at any time (80s music preferred)
- A relaxed dress code
- Regular company outings and office parties which provide delicious food, entertainment and libations (if you're +21)
- Occasional office dogs licking your feet
- And much, much more!
Your missionIf you are contemplating a career in marketing, looking for an internship to complement your studies and looking to get a bit more exposure working for a kick-ass marketing team, you've come to the right place. All we ask is that you’re smart as whip and sharp as a tack. Your responsibilities will include social media and community management, research, content management, direct marketing, and many other highly glamorous duties. Only go-gettas need apply.
Our storyCurrensee is changing the world of investing. We combine cutting-edge technology with a killer product to offer investors around the world access to the $4T daily world currency market. We strive to deliver profitability, transparency and control to investors worldwide, regardless of their knowledge of the currency market. We started in 2008 as as the world's first social network for foreign exchange traders and the Trade Leaders™ Investment Program emerged as the way for all types of investors to leverage the foreign exchange market by investing in actual people.
We couldn’t make all of this happen without our stellar team of ridiculously smart, committed and talented employees and our top-tier investment capital. Located in Boston's North End, Currensee is funded by North Bridge Venture Partners, Egan-Managed Capital and Vernon & Park Capital. We love social media and you can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
To apply please email email@example.com with your resume and an awesome email why you should be our intern.