Currensee is the leader in bringing the world currency markets to investors and financial institutions around the world as a viable alternative asset class. In 2013, Currensee merged with OANDA, a leading Forex broker focused on technological innovation and long-term client success, and now we are seeking entry-level Inside Sales Representatives who will be responsible for selling the Currensee Trade Leaders Investment Program to new customers.
The successful candidate will make initial calls with the goal of scheduling web-based product demonstrations that lead to new account openings. The preferred candidate will be a recent college graduate (Bachelor's degree) or have a 1 or 2 years of work experience with a track record of success. The candidate must have a fun and engaging personality, a competitive work ethic and be comfortable learning and adopting new technologies. The candidate must possess the desire to work and succeed in a sales operation in a startup environment.
This job is ideally suited for someone who is seeking a long-term career in sales or business development who desires to work in a highly collaborative organization that provides growth potential and significant upside reward.
- Make phone calls every day and engage in conversations designed to discover opportunities
- With training, research and identify prospective customer contacts, learn to inform customers of the value of our product
- Consistently meet and exceed goals
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- This position is based in downtown Boston, MA. Only local candidates need apply
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal - bilingual a real plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully, either in person or over the phone, to lead or persuade, overcome challenges, and organize activity
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
Ideal Personal Profile:
- Enthusiastic, disciplined and hard working individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a startup environment
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Must be an excellent listener and be able to clearly discuss business value propositions with executive level contacts
- Bilingual a significant plus but not required
Think you've got what it takes? Send cover letter, resume, and anything else we should know to email@example.com.