The Currensee Trade Leaders™ Investment Program is the way to take advantage of the $4T foreign exchange market using the experience of carefully selected traders. Through the program, Currensee delivers foreign exchange traders with strong track records called Trade Leaders. Each Trade Leader has passed our rigorous due diligence process including live monitoring of performance and risk management. You simply
- Select which Trade Leaders you want to add to your portfolio
- Allocate your funds to each Trade Leader
- Add/delete/modify Trade Leader allocations at any time
- Control your investment with a range of granular risk management controls
- Measure your performance in real-time
Watch our 2-minute video overview to see how it works.
Watch the product tour below to see the program in action:
The Trade Leaders Investment Program delivers the performance of global foreign exchange traders with strong track records of performance and risk management. As an investor in the program, you have access to an easy-to-use interface where you can manage your portfolio, select/modify/delete Trade Leaders you wish to follow, view robust performance charts and graphs and control your allocations and manage risk – all online in real-time.
Watch our product tour to see how the interface works and view a live demo of the program.
How Trade Leaders Are Different
The Trade Leaders Investment Program provides a unique way to participate in the foreign exchange market by enabling you to apply selected Trade Leaders' trading signals automatically in your own account.
- No hypothetical performance - Real traders, real live accounts, real results.
- A select network of emerging managers - Currensee handpicks traders with strong track records to be Trade Leaders.
- Rigorous due diligence - Trade Leaders must pass an extensive review process in order to make it onto the Trade Leaderboard. Read our due diligence overview for more information on how we select our Trade Leaders.
- Trade replication - No need to manually copy trade signals. Once you allocate to your Trade Leaders, their trades are forwarded to your broker for a similar trade to be automatically executed in your account.
- Risk management - Real-time product features enable you to apply leverage and drawdown adjustments to increase or decrease risk relative to the Trade Leader's risk.
- Provides detailed controls to help manage risk.
- Full transparency and control - Add or delete Trade Leaders at any time, monitor their performance and adjust Trade Leader allocations, all in real-time.
Here’s how to get started:
- Get started - Get started - During the program registration process, you’ll create your Currensee Trade Leaders Investment Program account with Currensee, Inc based in the US and then you’ll choose which broker you want to open a trading account with. The brokers we support are:
- Select and allocate to Trade Leaders - Once your brokerage account is open and funded, you’re ready to select which Trade Leaders you want to add to your portfolio. You can choose your Trade Leaders by reviewing Trade Leader strategy and risk information on the Currensee Leaderboard. You simply pick the Trade Leaders that meet your risk appetite and investment approach and decide how much money you want to allocate. Once you have selected your Trade Leaders their trades will be forwarded to your selected broker for them to execute a similar trade in your broker account in real time. You can change your Trade Leader selections at any time, when you stop following a Trade Leader, any open trades on that Leader's signals will be closed at the market price and you may realize gains or losses immediately. Once your broker executes a Trade Leader trade in your account, you may modify it, but you will diverge from the Trade Leader's strategy and may realize smaller gains or greater losses.
- Measure your performance and monitor your account - Currensee gives you the tools to measure your progress in real time. You can closely monitor the open and closed P&L by Trade Leader and see the P&L of every closed trade. Your performance page provides month by month P&L for your account and a historical view of each of your Trade Leader selections and the corresponding results. You can change which Trade Leaders your portfolio follows or stop following a Trade Leader at any time.